Sales Associate (NYC/CHI/SF)
nativ.ly helps the hottest independent media properties partner with the world’s leading brands. We’re passionate about creating advertising that adds value to audiences and brands, and our independent media partners. What we do requires curiosity, creativity, and developing mutually beneficial relationships.
nativ.ly is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Sales Associate to join our team. We believe in hiring for core skills over experience, so a background in media/advertising is a plus, but not necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work daily with our larger team on ever-changing projects (briefs, proposals, campaign management, etc) and be an active participant in our collaborative work environment. We’re looking for someone with an obvious passion for digital media (podcasts, social, and emerging digital content) and a genuine excitement about working closely with some of the hottest independent media properties .
As a Sales Associate, you will work directly with our Founders, Vice Presidents, Directors, and fellow Associates to build relationships with some of the world’s largest brands and help our team develop authentic, unique, and engaging advertising campaigns out of those relationships. You will be primarily responsible for creative outreach that leads to scheduling new client meetings, then working with the team to develop opportunities out of those meetings.
We encourage professional development and there will be an opportunity to grow your career in whichever area of the business interests you.
– Prospect and identify key contacts at target brands and lay the foundation for a lasting relationship
– Develop and advance opportunities with target brands
– Manage, track, and report activities and results from your prospecting
– Project management of live advertising campaigns (developing creative for each ad campaign, ensuring campaigns run smoothly, communicating with agencies and clients, handling reporting, etc)
– Excellent written and communication skills
– High energy and positive attitude
– An entrepreneurial spirit and be successful in a fast-paced, agile, innovative, and collaborative start-up environment.
– Knowledge and passion of current trends in media / the market
– Ability to collaborate with colleagues to develop content partnership ideas based on brand briefs & RFPs
– Attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
– Collaborative mindset
– Tenacity to break down walls and tackle obstacles
– Desire to work strategically to “map” prospective organizations in order to identify potential new clients of nativ.ly
– Proficient in Mac and Google Suite
– Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and that of the company
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
– Ability to take initiative
Nice to haves:
– 3+ years work experience, preferably at an agency or publisher
To apply, send resume to email@example.com